Aiding Your Body in Healing by Avoiding Chronic Inflammation
Most of us are familiar with inflammation when an injury becomes red and sore. But did you know that we often have inflammation going on inside our bodies daily? Inflammation is our body’s natural defense and can be triggered by a reaction to foods, toxins in the environment, chronic stress, food allergies or physical injuries. Chronic inflammation is the common denominator of most modern diseases, including cancer.
Important to Note: Good nutrition can help you avoid or reverse illness and some disease by decreasing inflammation.
Foods that contribute to chronic inflammation:
- Fried foods
- Unrefined flour and sugar (cookies, bagels, pastry’s, pasta)
- Processed foods
- More meat and less fruits and vegetables in your daily diet
Easy Tips for Eating to Decrease Inflammation
- Increase your Omega 3’s-salmon, walnuts, flaxseed, chia seeds
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits
- Eat a lot of vegetables. The more colors the better
- Eat quality meat-organic, grass fed, wild caught
- Lose those extra pounds!
- Consider supplements
If you’d like to learn more about how to decrease inflammation and increase your vitality, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free breakthrough consult. We will work together to create a crystal clear vision for your health.