I know you have questions
What does it mean to be a Functional or Integrative practitioner?
I believe strongly that the mind and body are connected. Your nutrition, sleep, exercise, digestion, elimination, and environment all play a role in your emotional health. As a Functional or Integrative practitioner, I know you’ll achieve better success in resolving emotional issues by integrating psychotherapy with healthy lifestyle strategies.
How do I know that I need therapy?
We all need someone to talk to at different times in our lives. If you’re wondering if you need therapy, talking to a therapist would probably alleviate your concerns.
How often will we meet?
Therapy is individualized and the schedule and pace will be completely up to you.
How long will I need to be in therapy?
There’s no easy answer to this question. The length of therapy depends on many variables, including the intensity of your issues and the amount of work you do both in and outside of our sessions.
Do you take insurance?
No. But I am happy to provide a superbill for you to file with your carrier.
How do you charge?
My hourly fee is $175.00. Most sessions are an hour, and the fee includes any and all of the tools and methods I use. You can pay with cash, check, and credit cards.
How do I get started?
Just follow the instructions below
What is your social media policy?
I do use social media to promote my business. However, I have set boundaries on how I use it:
- I will never look you up on social media
- I will never friend you or “like” a post
- I will never follow you on any platform
- I reserve texting for communicating appointment changes. If you have something important to tell me, we will switch to HIPPA compliant email through my electronic medical records system (EMR).
- You understand that there are limits to confidentiality and I cannot be responsible for what you communicate to me via non-secure devices.
- My email through my EMR is HIPPA compliant and secure
- During COVID certain programs are allowed including Zoom and FaceTime. We only use these if my EMR fails either of us during the session
- My email address at vicki@yourhealthystructure is encrypted and is only seen by me